Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Got Tagged...

The rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys

1. Working with kids. They are crazy, but I love them!
2. Being married to a man who loves and serves the Lord...that one should probably be number 1.
3. Hanging out on the couch watching TV...it's the simple things!

3 fears

1. Waking up one day and realizing that I was really supposed to be going to class this whole time, and I am behind and failing. I am serious! I have this dream at least once a month.
2. Someone thinking I didn't do a good job at something.
3. Being locked out. Here's to you mom...you scarred me for life.

3 goals

1. To learn how to bake...and bake well.
2. To organize my holiday decorations into color-coded bins.
3. To grow in my relationship with God constantly.

3 obsessions

1. Blogging and reading blogs...I have to go with Jessica on this one. I am so addicted! I am pretty sure that I could have written the Great American Novel in the time I have spent blogging and reading blogs.
2. Sonic Cokes...Need I say more?
3. Decorating for various seasons. Seriously...I may seek help for my addiction.

3 facts

1. I can curl my tongue three times...and couldn't even curl it once until I was 22.
2. I am quite obsessive.
3. I LOVE Disney World.

People who have to do this now
1. Hailey Goffinet
2. Leah Williams
3. Kristy Joyce

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Okay, are you serious that being locked out is one of your 3 worst fears or are you saying that to make me feel bad...it's all about retaliation isn't it? But I have to admit that made me laugh hard enough to make my stitches hurt. Then weren't you suppose to put 3 LITTLE known facts? Because anyone who knows you even a little (or reads most of the items on your list) knows very well that you are "quite" obsessive. Love You!!!!!

The Joyce Family said...

Okay, I promise I will do this....someday. I am already WAY behind on my blogging. But I loved reading yours.

Wholly Hannah said...

Ok, I found something for your color-coded holiday decoration organizing. I'm pretty sure you've haven't told me about shopping at the Container Store for holiday decorations, but their website has stuff you must check out. Maybe we should take a trip together... Anyways, my self-described amazing discovery just for you:
http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Product.jhtml?CATID=77933&PRODID=10020613
And if you want Christmas ones they have red ones at Wal-Mart, but of course you were also there when we bought ours...

Wholly Hannah said...

Doesn't really go with your post, but I also think you need these. Can you tell I'm bored in class????
http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Product.jhtml?CATID=77925&PRODID=10020617