Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Life in Pictures

Here are a few pictures from my life the past month or so. I finally got around to unloading the camera! They say a picture is worth a thousand words, you know, so I'll let these speak for themselves...or not. You know I do like to talk!


Do these plates look familiar? If not, maybe you need to go back and re-read my very exciting post about plates and punch cups. It turns out that Mike's mom had a set of these, so when Bill (Mike's dad of course) saw my post he brought them to me...whoo hoo! This is my favorite pattern so far, so I was super excited!


I know there is probably a Don't Take Pictures and Drive law out there, but this was great. Look closely...does that motorcycle have training wheels? That's the way it looks to me, but I could be wrong.


I got my new lunch box in the mail today! Giraffe print is all I needed to motivate me to get up and make my lunch in the mornings...ha!


Caleb (Jessica and Seth's son) stealing my chapstick. He can be quite sneaky! Okay...maybe I let him take it. He's just so cute!


This isn't the best picture in the world, but these are two of the best foods in the world: Venetian Veal Pie and Chocolate Pie. But only when made by the right person: My Nana!

2 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

Love the lunch bag...tres chic!

Hailey said...

Those pies should be mine.