Sunday, October 05, 2008

Fall Fun

What a fun weekend. Yesterday my family took the State Fair of Texas by storm, and it was great. I will post more about it in the next few days. Just a little taste of what to look forward to: Rhonda (aka Mom) in a chicken hat running through the midway screaming "I'm a winner! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!" For those of you that know her, you can just imagine how hysterical this actually was.



Today, I was a little crafty. I made these. If you want to make some, go here.

9 comments:

brooke said...

love the pumpkins! well done.

Rhonda said...

Too cute. If people would help me make a craft room, I could do things like that too. All I need is a craft room and my life would be perfect...can't believe Hailey won't donate her room.

amymcd said...

Love the pumpkins. So do you want to make me one? Glad you guys had fun at the fair. Wish I was there rather than studying all day. Only six more classes or ten months, I don't know which sounds better.

The Lewis Family said...

Yep, those are adorable! I can't wait to see the one you're experimenting with. I don't think Caleb's or any of the rest of the kiddos will turn out that well... hehe.

Lauren Kate said...

Love the pumpkins!

Libby said...

Very cute pumpkins!

The Joyce Family said...

Cutest pumpkins I've ever seen!

joeandjan said...

Hey, manda! Cute pumpkins. Did you end up using the fake ones or the real ones?

Amanda McD said...

I used fake pumpkins...that way I can keep them for next year...and the year after that...and so on