Monday, September 22, 2008

More Random Thoughts

1. At school I am now known as the "book lady." I have decided this is much better than being known as the bag lady.

2. Tomorrow, I am going wogging with some people from my school. What is wogging? Walking/Jogging of course! Do you wog?

3. I am contemplating writing a letter to all of the major networks about their plot to ruin my life. They put all of my shows on Monday...I mean, a DVR can only record so much. I know...my life is hard.

4. I have become obsessed with fall decorations. All I can think about right now is how I really need a wheat stalk in the kitchen. That's a serious problem.

5. I went to the Plano Garden Ridge today, and it was one of the eeriest experiences of my life. It's in an old run down mall, barely anyone was there, and weird music was playing over the old radio speakers. I was pretty sure I had dissappeareed into an alternate universe and nobody was ever going to find me.

2 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

I feel your pain about the Monday night tv shows... I've considered writing the networks also. I bet they'll listen to us.

Anonymous said...

which is worse "bag lady" or "crazy cat lady"?