Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Golden E



I won the Golden E! What is the Golden E you ask? Well, sit right back and I will tell you. Each week one teacher chooses another to get the Golden E at the school-wide assembly. This week, I got picked! It was so fun! It's really funny, because it gets announced in front of all the kids and they think it is a huge deal. All day long, kids came in the library to congratulate me and see the E!

Last week, there was some E controversy and even an E-napping. It was crazy business. I was quick to remind everyone that the library is under video surveillance, so they'd better leave the E alone! That means you, too! I only get it for a week, but I'm guarding that E with my life!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Yay, you!!!! Dad gets employee of the month and now this...I'm surrounded by greatness.

McChatterbox said...

I love your McGraphic on your journal. Having a McName is great and I love mine. Wondering does your grandmother share her veal pie recipe or is that a family secret?

Lauren Kate said...

What does the E stand for??? Excellence?!