Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Random Thoughts



So, my mom always tells me about when they came out with New Coke. People HATED it! My mom, ever the planner, had stocked up on the old stuff, and people would come to her house begging for some. She was like their dealer. That's my mom...the coke dealer...ha! We all know how this story ended: New Coke out, Coca-Cola Classic in.

I thought about this tonight as I was looking at my Facebook account. I HATE the new Facebook. I think the Facebook people thought they were being all cool and proactive, but I think it's ridiculous. I want old Facebook back. I am going to start a petition to bring in Facebook Classic...join me won't you?

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I have been thinking the same thing!!! I started a petition for facebook classic on my page but nobody signed up. I say we stand up together. United by blogs to fight the mighty Facebook power...it only takes a spark, you know?

Greg G said...

how much did facebook cost to sign up? next...

Anonymous said...

I was a little annoyed when they changed facebook the last time. But, I soon realized it was even easier to stalk people with the new layout. However, the new design does nothing for me. You know I am always up for a good fight!