Monday, September 29, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

What a fun week it has already been! I just filled out my calendar for October, and it is going to be insane! I can't wait. I love fall and all of the fun stuff there is to do. Next up on the agenda: The State Fair of Texas. The only place where people will actually congratulate me for eating my weight in food. Love it!

Here are a few pics from the past couple of days...more fall decorations coming soon!





I just finished my "outside fall decor." I love the huge pumpkin! It's called a fairytale pumpkin, and I definitely had to get someone help me get it in the car. That thing is HEAVY!


Grace Lin and Me!



The sign I just got to go above Bertha. For those of you who don't know, Bertha is our very large and in charge entertainment center. I figured she needed a little prettying-up.

10 comments:

Hailey said...

I see you changed your layout..couldn't have mine looking better than yours? lol j.k

i like your decorations. my room has been decked out for halloween for a couple weeks now.

anyway, can't wait for the fair!!!

Katie said...

Where did you get that sign?! I LOVE IT!! You didn't call me back today...terd! I love the fall decorations. When are y'all going to the fair? I think David and I might go Saturday. I can't wait!!

Leah said...

I love your decorations! We got one of those signs as a wedding gift from friends! It's so great! I love it! :-) We'll have to come by your place soon!

Hillary Kouba said...

Where did you get that sign? It's so cute! I love reading your blog!

Amanda McD said...

Hey everyone...I got the sign from Scribblin' Sisters. They have a booth in Canton, but you can also order online. I ordered mine last week and got it yesterday. Here's the website: http://www.scribblinsisters.com/

Enjoy!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

amanda - thanks so much for your sweet message and im so glad to know that you have a blog! ill put you on our list so i can keep up with you! and love your cute porch!

Greg G said...

great you ARE your mother when it comes to having "stuff" out for the seasons!

Lauren Kate said...

Love the pumpkins and the sign!

McChatterbox said...

Okay...first I was in awe of your McLife blog header...then the Ventian pie recipe which you have so gracefully shared here and now this sign which I must order today!
Love the new blog look. I am so impressed how in the world do you change the background of your header? Love your fall decorations!

McChatterbox said...

Okay...first I was in awe of your McLife blog header...then the Ventian pie recipe which you have so gracefully shared here and now this sign which I must order today!
Love the new blog look. I am so impressed how in the world do you change the background of your header? Love your fall decorations!