Saturday, September 06, 2008

Go Rangers

For those of you who don't know, we go to a lot of Ranger games. Our family has season tickets, and as you know, baseball has a very long season! Over the past few years, I have learned a lot more about the game of baseball, and I truly enjoy going to the games. While I watch the game most (ok, some) of the time, I also really enjoy watching the people in the stands. Last night, we saw some great stuff, so I just had to bust out the camera.



Mark Teixeira is no longer a Ranger player, and I think that a lot of fans were sad when they couldn't wear his jersey anymore. I know I was. This guy obviously took matters into his own hands. Why pay money for a new shirt when you have a perfectly good roll of masking tape?? This next guy decided it was not necessary to even buy a t-shirt. He just painted his on. This is something you see a lot at basketball and football games, but you don't usually see too many superfans at baseball games.



Always a fun time at the ballpark.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Justin and I were totally at the game Friday night! So sad we didn't connect!! :(