Thursday, January 29, 2009

Step Right Up...Get Your Glasses!


I'm not sure if you have seen the commercials, but it's about to be a very 3D week! During the Super Bowl, they are going to show a trailer of Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D. I could probably live without that, but what comes next is so exciting! They are telling people not to "Chuck" their 3D glasses after the Superbowl and to tune into NBC on Monday night. Why you may ask? Because Chuck is going 3D! Mike and I just started watching Chuck this year (2nd season), but we are big fans. It's hilarious. Seriously.

So, being the very serious Chuck watcher that I am, when I saw the commercials saying you could get the glasses at SoBe drink displays, I just had to find them. It has taken me several stores, but today I got them. I actually got 20 pairs, so if you need some let me know. Ha! I wasn't being greedy...we are having our Bible Fellowship class over for the Super Bowl, and I thought I would be a good hostess and get them for everyone.

The moral of this post is: if you are looking for these glasses (because there has to be someone out there as crazy as me) go to Market Street. That's all.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I got mine today...woo hoo!!!