Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! We are relaxing at home today after having a fabulous New Years Eve. We spent the night with Seth and Jessica in downtown Fort Worth. We started off the night at the Chophouse...it was super fabulous. Especially since one of my resolutions for the new year is to eat much less red meat. I went out with a bang!

After dinner, we went and hung out at The Tower for a bit before heading to a movie. We saw Yes Man (I don't so much recommend it) and then headed back to Arlington. We stopped by to hang out with some Woods Chapel friends for a bit and watched all of the crazy daredevil stunts on ESPN. Can I just say that if my child ever calls and says he will attempting to land a motorcycle on the top of the arch in Vegas we will be fighting? Okay.

Finally, we went to ring in the New Year back at the Lewis' house before heading back to Frisco. It was fun to ring in the New Year with some of our favorite friends who enjoy just hanging out and doing simple stuff just like us. Have a great New Years Day!

I stole this picture from Jessica's blog. My camera fell out at home! This is us with our grape juice just after midnight!

3 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

We had lots of fun too! I tried to send you the pictures from my camera, but it got sent back to my email. I will try and send them again later! It's probably because I tried to do like 6 at a time.

Lauren Kate said...

I don't understand the grape juice friend but regardless, Happy New Year!

Amanda McD said...

Tradition! We were going to use DP, but we found the grape juice at the back of Jessica's fridge!