Saturday, January 24, 2009

Librarians Can Be Cool Too...Really

I was going to title this post "Don't you wish your library was hot like mine," but then I decided that most (probably all) of you don't really have a library. At least not the big kind where you actually check out books.

Well...I do. I mean, I don't own it, but it's where I spend my days. I am really a lot cooler than I sound right now. Maybe not. Anyways, my library is brand new this year, so I have the task of making it all pretty. I don't have the big bucks to do it (although Mike would tell you I have spent more on the library than a normal person would have), so I have to get creative. We had a big workshop on creating book buzz in your library, so these are some things I have been working on. I just keep feeling cooler the longer this post gets, by the way.

I know it's not super exciting, but a blog is supposed to be about the day to day, right?









5 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

Um, I think you totally should have titled the post "don't you wish your librarian was hot like me!"

Very very cute decorations!

Lauren Kate said...

I ditto the comment about what the name of the post should have been...my Granny was the librarian at Vanguard in Waco and taught me to appreciate them so. Love them and librarians!

Leah said...

So I totally wish I was a kid in your library! It looks totally awesome! I love all the little touches!

The Joyce Family said...

Your library looks cheerful and fun!

Rhonda said...

Well, your house is cute and your library is cute...when are you going to help my house????