Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Blog Stuff

UPDATE: Nelle, it is kind of hard to see all the steps. Once you are done with your scrapblog, you have to publish it. Once you publish it, you can go to File up at the top and click on export as JPEG. This should let you save it to your computer!

Yes. I am still here. Not much to say these days. Same old same old. I did have one thing to report. Someone asked me recently about how I did my blog. In the past, I created everything using Photoshop (time consuming!) and free digital scrapbooking materials I found online. This time, though, I decided to add some pictures, and I didn't want to take the time to create anything. I used Scrapblog to create my header. Check it out...it's so easy!

2 comments:

Nelle said...

I went to scrapblog and created something beautiful and it was SOOO easy. Then I tried to copy it, save it to my pc, couldn't do that. I also tried copying and pasting the link but that would not work either. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Nelle said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am just learning how to do these things.
I love your new do! I had mine cut in a similiar style but your hair is so thick and it falls beautifully.