Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blog Stalking

So I was out celebrating my birthday with the McDonoughs the other night when it happened: I saw someone I blog stalk. This is a person who I have absolutely NO connection to in the real world. We don't go to the same church, we don't live in the same town. She is a friend of a friend whose blog I started reading and just can't stop. So, she walked into Mi Cocina and I thought..."I know her!" The problem is, I don't. I couldn't say, "Hey! I know you! How's life? Did you get your haircut?" Because then I would be less of a blog stalker and more of a real stalker. And that would be weird.

5 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

HAHA! I know who you blog stalk!!!

She McCord said...

Funny Funny Funny!!

Rhonda said...

That's so funny. Who was it? I totally think you should have said something. Blogs have created a whole new universe. They have kinda created mini celebrities out of average people. Now ordinary people can have their own fans...so cool!!!!

Miss Nikki's News said...

Amanda- I've totally had the happen too, love it! Hope all is well with ya'll!

brooke said...

That's funny!