Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Wear My Sunglasses at Night

Mike is a bug no longer! We went back to the doctor yesterday morning, and everything looks good with his eyes. So...we left the doctor and drove straight to the mall and the Hut o' Sunglasses. Mike got a pair, but he needs everyone's opinion before he decides to keep them or take them back. What do you think?


On another note, I totally rocked the sea green shades, but decided I probably didn't want to pay a huge amount of money for anything sea green.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Honestly, I think I need to see a close up to get a good idea but I like what I can see. I'm sure they are fine, Mike, because you are always styling!!!

Lauren Kate said...

Looks good to me but I don't wear sunglasses so what do I know!

Leah said...

They aren't bad....but maybe something more round? I don't know, something about them looks like they'd be better another way...but they'd work if he wanted to keep them! ;)

The Lewis Family said...

I think they are just fine (little too far away to really tell)! Michael, you're a boy... no one cares what your glasses look like anyways. Kidding Kidding!! :)

Wholly Hannah said...

Ahhhh, I tried those teal Ray Bans on one Sunday after lunch at the food court! While fun, they remind me of something SAEs would be wearing in a Sing act