Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year in Review

Happy New Years Eve everyone! Here's a look back at some of my favorite moments of the Big 08...


Mike and Zach were ordained in January! They went from growing up in church together, to working together, to being ordained together. We miss you Tomlinsons!


The Jonas Brothers concert in March! Don't judge me.


Being in Canton for the tornado. My mom and I went for a walk...who knew there was a tornado?? We didn't even know 'til it was over. And just for the record, 20 minutes after the tornado was over, someone took pieces of this tree, sliced them up, and starting selling them as souvenirs.


NYC with the McDonoughs!


San Marcos with my mom, sister, and Joseph. Little did I know that my mom was only days away from fracturing my finger in two places with her car door.


Moving to Frisco!


Becoming a Librarian!


Katie's Shower! I can't wait to meet Anne Grace!


Walt Disney World with Sam and Hannah.

Whew...it was a fun year! It seems like it went by so fast. I can't wait to see what next year holds!

3 comments:

brooke said...

I am so happy to make an appearance in the year in review. I hope you have a very happy 2009!!!

The Joyce Family said...

What a great year for you...Lord willing it will continue to only get better with many new blessings!

Benita :) said...

We miss yall too!!! I love reading your blog! I hope we can try to get together sometime soon!