Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twitter

You may have noticed that there is a sidebar on my blog now called "The Daily Ramble." After much encouragement from Mike, I have finally signed up for a Twitter account. Twitter is fun, because you can update on the go through your cell phone, on the Internet, or whatever (whatever being whatever crazy media I don't know about). For instance, if you and your friends all signed up, you could send out a message about the guy with crazy hair that you just saw and everyone would get it and be able to respond.

I am mainly using it right now because I like to write random things without creating a whole new blog...I think it's great that Twitter can connect to your blog! When I get a fun new phone, I'll be able to take pictures and put them up right away if I just HAVE to post right then. Until then, enjoy my daily ramblings. Or don't, but if they annoy you just don't tell me.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Is the white chocolate bread on weight watchers?