Saturday, November 08, 2008

Chiliopoly

Every year the Frisco Education Foundation sponsers a chili cook-off and all of the schools compete. Some schools get REALLY into it and take it quite seriously. If you went to Baylor, then think of it as a smaller version of float. If you didn't, think of it as a MUCH smaller version of the rose parade. Ha! Our school's theme was Chiliopoly...like Monopoly...but with chili.

I'm not going to lie, I got a little stressed out yesterday when I had 12 gallons of chili heating up in my office and no idea how we were going to get them there without turning my car into a crockpot. But we did it, and I think it turned out pretty good. Here are some pics from last night.







1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Wow!! Looks like it is quite the event. Trying to imagine GPISD pulling that off~ha!!