Saturday, November 08, 2008

Shower Stuff

Today we had a shower at my house for my best friend Katie. It was so fun, Katie was adorable, and I can't wait to meet Ms. Anne Grace very soon. The shower went really well, and even though we had over 30 women crammed in our house it all ran smoothly. My mom and I found a new shower game to play, and it is now definitely our favorite. So easy and less awkward that some. Basically, you set a timer and every once in a while it goes off (we did every 3 to 5 minutes). When the timer goes off, whoever's present is being opened gets a small prize (a candle, lotion, etc.). The way we played, Katie got a prize every time, too. It was really fun. Here's some pictures of the day.

<
The first picture is of the Big Six. These are the girls I lived with my senior year of college. They were all bridesmaids in our wedding, and I love them. The other picture is of Kristin, Katie, and me. And p.s.: I think it's so funny that the "C" is right over Katie's stomach in that first picture. So cute.


I used my mom's Cricut to make the centerpiece and the banner. That little guy could change your life.

4 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

That banner is adorable!! Glad y'all had so much fun-- Katie looks great!

Lauren Kate said...

Shower looked great and so did you!

The Joyce Family said...

Everything looks so nice. I've been meaning to tell you that I'm dying to come and see your house but I've heard the drive is a day trip. It looks so pretty, I guess you come by it honestly b/c I love your moms house too. Especially at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Be so proud of me - after getting to briefly catch up with you, I'm now catching up with more we didn't have time for via the blog. Woohoo! Great job with all the shower prep. I'll admit I was a little worried when you said we were doing a shower game, but that one was definitely a hit! Hope to see you again soon! ~Micah