Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black Friday

Tomorrow is Black Friday...one of the best days of my year. Usually it means getting up at 4:30 or so, standing in lines in the cold, and occasionally, getting a little crazy. I am not afraid to stake my claim on a DVD player and stare someone down until they let go of the other side. Oh, it's happened. When the stakes are high, you do what you gotta do.

Traditionally, my mom and I get the early morning out of the way and then our whole family (all 14 of us these days) goes to the Galleria for the weekend. We stay at the Westin hotel and have a good ol' time. This year, we aren't doing it, so we are calming down a little bit. So, instead of my alarm going off at 4:30 it will be going off at 6:30 this year. Look at me sleeping in! If you need me tomorrow, I'll be shopping, but at a more respectable time...like 8 a.m.

1 comment:

The Lewis Family said...

You are a brave, brave woman... My goal for life is to never shop on Black Friday! Ever.

Hope you find lots of good deals and buy me a GREAT present. Ha. Jk!! :)