Wednesday, December 02, 2015

The McD's Take on Grapevine: Lego Land Edition

At the beginning of November, we took the kids on vacation with Mike's dad (Papa) and sister (Aunt Amy). We headed to Texas, and we spent the week in Grapevine. It was so much fun, and one of the highlights of the trip was definitely Lego Land. I didn't really know what to expect, but it turned out to be SO much fun. The kids were in their happy place, and our Lego lover Ben was so happy he asked the rest of the week to go back. I am sure we will be taking many more trips back when we are in Texas in the future!

 Checking out Lego man...and shaking his hand

 I need a few of these at my house. Genius.

 That sweet smile...and again with the hand holding

 Seriously...I'm gonna need these


 Vroom!


 He could have stayed here all day. Or all week.

 Slide time!

Mike was just bored to death.


 Movie time! I wasn't sure how this would go, but they did really well.



 All the fun DFW models made me happy.




Addie was a Batman fan.

 
Up Next? Great Wolf Lodge!
 photo amanda signature.jpg

No comments: