Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Favorite Things Party 2015


This is my third year throwing a Favorite Things Party for my friends, and every year it's so much fun! (For last year go here, and for the first year here). Favorite Things Parties have been around for several years now, but the basic premise is to choose one favorite thing at a certain dollar amount (ours is $5), bring a certain number of them (we bring 4), and then we all share what we brought and draw the names of four people who get to take our item home. Just as a sidetone, we have found that drawing the names before we get started works out better!

Anyhow, like I said...it's nothing new, but I like to take pictures every year so I remember it. I keep it super simple. Less stress equals more fun!











 photo amanda signature.jpg

No comments: