Friday, February 06, 2015

Favorite Things Party the Second

At the beginning of December, I hosted the second annual Favorite Things Party for my friends. We had just as much fun as last year, and I can't wait to do it again...and again...and again.

 I kept the decor super simple.


As in, I pulled candy canes and cookie cutters out of the cabinet simple.

 I found this "color on" tablecloth at Target and had to grab it. Who doesn't like to color?



 I had a little hot chocolate bar...and took eleventy thousand pictures of it.




 
And no party is complete without a photo booth...





I had to demonstrate how to use my favorite thing...The turby twist hair wrap.

 The after party...the kiddos really got into the tablecloth. This is about 2 minutes before they all ended up on top of the table.




Photobucket

No comments: