Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Under Construction

We are under construction here at The McLife! When we bought our house, we knew that eventually we would have to finish out the unfinished bonus room upstairs. So, we just decided to go ahead and bite the bullet. Is it weird that I want to explain that idiom to you? Must be a product of my elementary teacher days...

Since we know our family will grow by at least two kids in the next couple of years and we expect to have lots of visitors once grandkids arrive, we decided there was no time like the present just to get it done! Of course...we like to do things at the best time possible:


Yes, that says FEELS LIKE 117! Construction workers are brave souls I tell you. They have been up there (no air conditioning, but there are windows) all week, and I am so worried about them! They assure me they are used to it and they would just be working somewhere else if they weren't here, but it must feel like 140 degrees up there!

Here are a few before pictures:


We shall see how it ends up when it's all done! And just for the record...this is our master closet right now. Which doesn't stress me out at all. Not even a little. Especially when you have to visit three separate rooms in the house just to get dressed. I should have planned that one out a little better.



Photobucket

No comments: