Friday, August 06, 2010

The Hottest Week Ever

Well, the work is coming along here in good ol' Mississippi. Except for a massive PVC pipe glue spill (the strongest thing I have ever smelled, but it got me out of making dinner!) the construction hasn't been bad at all. It hasn't exactly been business as usual around here with random teams of men coming and going all day, but they have all been really nice. Probably because they are afraid of the belly.

PS: Mike doesn't believe me, but I was walking this morning, and I passed a group of workers down the street. I promise you I heard the word "gordo." Just saying...

Anyways, I bought a couple things this week that I wanted to share really fast. None of these are original to me. I have seen friends or family buy them, and I feel like I'm finally at the point where I can buy them for Max!

1. Picky Sticky These are really neat! There are 12 stickers (one for each month until a baby turns one), and they look like iron-on transfers. Every month you just get a white onesie or whatever you want, stick, and take pictures. I love this, because it's a much cheaper solution that really having iron-ons. They have them for other things, too, not just the first year.

2. Orbit Labels My mom got these for us for Christmas when Will was going to come home with us, and I finally got around to ordering them for Max. They are stretchy, round labels for bottles, sippy cups, etc. I don't know how else to describe them, so just check them out!

Well, that's about it. I am still debating a few more small purchases, like the Wubba Nub. I am sure you'll be at the edge of your seat wondering if I do it. This is what you get when my house it torn up and it's too hot to go anywhere. If you get lucky I'll post pictures of my newly organized pantry!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

I have never heard of the Wubba Nub put it is seriously precious! There are so many great baby products out there now.

Lauren Kate said...

Two of my cousin swear by those label things for all their bottles and sippycupps.

Wendy said...

I have some Orbit labels...love them! And I totally wish I would've known about the sticky labels!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.