Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Casa McD

Construction has been a little slow at Casa McD this week, but it is picking up and should be busy the rest of the week. I kind of got used to having people in and out all day, and it's kind of quiet around here without them! Tomorrow is sheetrock day, so I'm a little worried about dust and dirt invading every inch of our house, but that's why my mom's coming this weekend...right mom???

Here are a few pics of what's already done. I know these aren't very exciting, but here it goes!


The back of the room

The front of the room and down the stairs

The door, down the stairs, and the hallway to the bathroom to the right

The bathroom...clearly
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love it. I've already planned where my bed will be...and mr. Max's. You know he's gonna love sleeping in the attic with Mimi. I think he may be an upstairs kind of guy. Ha!

Misty said...

looks like a good bowling lane right now. :)