Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One Month to Go!

I've been a little MIA this week, but I figure you can only say "I'm still pregnant" and "There are still construction workers in my house" so many times.

Today is an exciting day, though, because it marks one month until my due date! I can't believe we are getting so close. I am really excited but kinda nervous too. Not so much about Max being here but about the fact that he could come early and my house still resembles an episode of Hoarders. It's getting better, though, and they expect to be done by Friday! I can't wait to have everything back in place and to really be able to prepare for a baby to come home with us!

So...until things get a little more interesting around here, here's a 35 week picture. Because everyone needs maternity pictures in front of a stained glass window. Especially one with what looks like a serpent tail above my head. I think it detracts a little from the puffiness. But that's just me.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Our Family said...

You look so happy! And great!

Libby said...

You do look so happy:) I'm praying you make it through this lost month of heat staying comfortably cool inside!!

Amber Marie said...

I dont know if youre gonna make it another month..he he...I will be home this weekend..Miss yall!

joeandjan said...

Just think...all that puffiness translates to instant weight loss in the delivery room! Or it did for me--30 lbs lost delivering a 6 lb 10 oz baby! Love you. Can't wait to see Max.