Monday, August 30, 2010

Clean House

After a month of lots of this:


I can't stop staring at this:


It's the floor. I can see it. And it is good.

Mike and I spent the weekend getting things back in order around here, and it's starting to feel more like a house again. And less like a garage sale. I'll post some pictures of the new upstairs space later, but in the meantime...you need to see this. We had to re-do our closet after the reno, and this is what happened.


Mike hung his shirts by type and color. I've never been more proud of him in my life.

Photobucket

2 comments:

joeandjan said...

Wow. And you've only been married 5 years? How did you get him that far that quick?

TRP said...

Cliff wants to know what he did with his tights and cape? I think it's awesome! Now, only to keep it that way...