Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A New Look

Last week I decided it was finally time to get my hair done, so off to the salon I went. I got a little more than I bargained for, and left feeling kinda like this:


I had them pinned back there, but this new 'do comes complete with bangs:


The bangs are lookin' a little rough after my trek to my car after church, but you get the idea. And just for the record, if you saw how far I actually walked to my car after church you would laugh at me for calling it a trek.

I have no doubt that my lack of understanding about what I was getting into stems from my inability to explain myself very well these days. Overall, I'm getting used to the new look, but I don't know how long it will last. Next time, I'm taking lots and lots of pictures with me!

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

Love the cut!!!! You look a lot more like your mom & sis with blond hair!

Leah said...

It's cute! I know exactly how you feel! But I even took in pictures and didn't get what I wanted! :) But, hair grows! (luckily!)

Heidi said...

You look like your mom. Wow!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Cute new do!

Wendy said...

I've walked out to the salon with those crazy eyes many times. :-) But, yes, it does grow back and there is hair dye sold at Walmart if you really don't like it!