Tuesday, October 07, 2008

More State Fair

Because I am about to go workout (see post about all fair food consumed), I will just leave you with these fun pics of the State Fair and a few words of explanation.


If you aren't eating these corny dogs, you may as well go home.


Sister, Brother, and Mom getting those feet massaged...if you count having your feet vibrated off your body as a massage.


Wow...really?


My brother proving that the State Fair can pretty much heal anything...


Big Tex...or as I like to call him...friend.


Hailey rockin' out with a fried dinner roll. Seriously...one the best things I ate all day.


Who knows...


The Midway Barker. You don't have to feel really sorry for him like I did when I was little. It's just mirrors.


Mike taking down the chicken fried bacon...yum!


My dad with a train...pay no attention to all of his braces...


Hailey and Joe...because we can't leave out Joe!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Did you notice that nobody liked your family? You might steer away from them in the future...they are not a big pull.