Monday, October 27, 2008

Chasing Pumpkins

It has been awhile, so I have much to talk about! I should probably break it up over a couple of days. I will say that I went to Target today and could NOT figure out why people were looking at me funny. Until I remembered that I was wearing red snowflake pajamas and UGGs. Oops. The world just doesn't always understand the life of an elementary school teacher.

So...now that my computer is back in working order, here are some things that have been going on:

Last weekend Seth and Jessica had a Pumpkin Carving Party. It was really fun, and it was great to see a lot of people we don't get to see very often since we moved.


This isn't the best picture, but I had to put Sarah on here eating pumpkin innards.


Jess carving.


Me.


Lindsey and Bryan


I love this kid.


Our pumpkin...his name is Peter Petrelli (because of the scar).

More tomorrow!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Before I read the capture for your pumpkin I was so like "gee that looks like Peter" haha.