Monday, October 13, 2008

Saturday

Saturday was a rockin' good time here in Frisco. First, a little shopping with Mike (he LOVED it of course!). Then, to Calloway's with Amy to look at all of the fun pumpkins. I don't know if you know this about me, but I am pretty obsessed with pumpkins this year. I think I may need to join Pumpkin Lovers Anonymous. Calloway's had some great pumpkins...I showed great restraint when I did not buy the blue pumpkin!






Saturday evening I went shopping with Hannah while Mike and Sam were at work. This little arrangement will probably get me into trouble. After church, all four of us went to Fireside Pies for Sam's birthday. We definitely had to take some cupcakes from The Cupcakery! Poor Sam gave me the chocolate peanut butter cupcake on his birthday even though he really wanted it...and it was really good. So good that I don't even feel that bad about it...the goodness chased all the guilt away.




3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Funny how I start my diet and every blog I read starts mentioning food. I want a cupcake!!

Greg G said...

good football game in the background! Okla St & Mizzou...

JeffNKara said...

I love the pumpkin pics. I work at Calloway's and I thought you might like to enter our contest good for a $500, $200, and $100 gift card at Calloway's. Go to www.youtube.com/mytexasgarden to learn more. Good luck!