Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Pictures Say it All


I made this pumpkin tonight. I was going to make two more, but I'm going to be honest. They kind of beat me down. Maybe more next year...To make some yourself, go here. Maybe they won't beat you down.



My fabulous Nana gave me this china cabinet. Isn't it great? I love it, and it looks great in my dining room. The picture doesn't really do it justice.

I went to Canton on Saturday, and it was super fun. Here are a couple of things I apparently just had to have. I'll have to post a couple more things later (okay...so I like Canton a lot).



And last but not least, Peter Petrelli is about done.

1 comment:

McChatterbox said...

That beautiful china cabinet is called a "bode". My grandmother had two which my Mom now has and I love them!Your china in it looks similar to mine. Mine is Lenox Romance now a discontinued pattern that was my Nanie's. I have some beautiful antiques I treasure that were hers, including a grandfather's clock.