Saturday, May 22, 2010

On Baby Stuff

1. A few days ago someone at church let me know that I am starting to really look pregnant instead of just looking like I ate too much. Awesome. Good to know.

2. I saw these on somebody's blog the other day, and since then I have started noticing other people with them. Have any of every tried this (for your child, not for yourselves)? They seem like a good idea in theory...



3. I just don't know what to think about these new Huggies jean diapers. Part of me wants to laugh really hard. And part of me wants to drive to the next town, buy some in secret, and store them in the back of the closet in case I decide I need them.

image: http://blogs.babble.com

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abi was the only one of mine that would take a pacifier. I had one of the WubbaNubs with her and she really liked it. It helps keep the paci in their mouth and gives them something to play with when they get a little bigger.

Jean diapers...that cracks me up! Haven't seen them, haven't used them. Cute.