Thursday, May 06, 2010

Lately

I feel like I have taken a blogging sabbatical! I have these grand ideas that someday I am going to start blogging everyday, but I think it's going to take some very persistent grandparents who live 8 hours away to make that happen.

After spending some time deep in the heart of Texas last week, I am back in good ol' Mississippi. And sadly, I find myself bemoaning the fact that it's in the 80s outside. I used to laugh in the face of 80 degree temperatures. I guess that's what a super cold winter will do to you. Or a small internal oven.

Not much to report here. We will have visitors here the next two weekends, so that will be a lot of fun. I also have adoption news to share with you. It's nothing exciting...just an update on where we stand now and how we'll move forward.

Thank you all so much for the kindness you have continued to show over the last weeks. Your prayers mean so much to us!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You say you have adoption news but you don't share? Come on! :-)