Monday, September 07, 2009

Lady of Leisure

I have joked about being a "lady of leisure" the past couple of weeks, but I really am grateful that I have had time to visit people and have lunch dates with friends before we leave for Mississippi. My last day of work was the first day of school, so that was interesting. The librarian isn't exactly just super-swamped the first day, but I spent the day helping with things and showing the new librarian the lay of the land.

I have absolutely been so blessed to work in such a great district and school with such fabulous people. I am so sad to leave them...I don't know if I'll ever have a job this good again! Since I "opened" the library last year, it is near and dear to my heart. I spent so much time trying to figure out the best way to organize it, arrange it, etc. I think if my aide had to move shelves of heavy reference materials one more time she would have quit. I have posted a few pictures of my library before, but I wanted to post a few to remind me of what it looked like when I left!










No comments: