Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend Update


What a fun weekend! We got things started off right with dinner and a movie. If you haven't seen Monsters Vs. Aliens I must say that the new 3D technolgy is so cool! The thought of wearing 3D glasses for 90 minutes would have made me sick in the past, but this is so different. It was probably the cool glasses. Much better than the ones @ WDW that feel like they are digging into your skull. Check it out...not the best movie ever, but it will keep you laughing. We especially enjoyed this guy:


Saturday was spent at Barnes and Noble, Lowe's, and working in the yard. I must say that when you are "drug-free" it gives you so much more energy! Plus, getting off the couch and away from the TV doesn't hurt...

On to the work week, but getting super close to summer!

2 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

yay for summer!!!!

joeandjan said...

I bet you could tell me hours and minutes! LOL