Friday, February 13, 2009

The "Men" in My Life


I met a new friend of mine this morning. His name is Michael...no relation to the other Michael in my life. He is oh so red and pretty. Oh, and he has shiny buckles. But we have hit a snag in our relationship. He has given me very sad feet. Feet that scream for band aids. It was bound to happen. I knew there would be a few rough patches in our relationship. There's always that "getting used to each other" period. I mean, he's probably not going to be too happy with me when he realizes that I work with children who like to step on my toes.

In the meantime, I have gone back to hanging out with my good friend Tom. He's cute and knows what really matters to me: comfort. Don't all the relationship experts say that all women want relationships where they feel safe and secure? Well, Tom fits the bill. I may just have to look and see if he has any brothers. I could go for a couple more Toms in my life. Like this guy...


In unrelated shoe-news...I could totally use these in my life. You know Patternitis flairs up when you least expect it.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

You have a real problem and need help...seriously!!! If not the real Michael in your life might leave you. Or you will be unable to find him among all the other "men" in your closet.

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

This post cracked me up! Are the first pair Michael Kors?! If so, I have those and they KILL my feet! They are officially at the back of the closet!