Monday, February 23, 2009

Cool It

Okay, ya'll. I need some help. I am heartbroken, and today I faced my own personal tragedy. I left right after school to go to Vera. The only reason I made the trip is because for a limited time they are selling super cute mini coolers on the cheap. Some of you know that our family goes to a lot of Ranger games, and I was very excited about rocking the cooler at the games this year. Mock me if you must, but I don't enjoy drinking $5 water.

WELL, I got there, and THEY WERE OUT. OF COOLERS. How am I supposed to rock the games now? Sigh. I think I freaked the ladies out at the store by sharing with them how depressed I was about this whole situation. Luckily, they said there is a chance that they may get more in and I am 20th on the waiting list. So...I'll let ya'll know if I get a call. PS: They are already all over ebay, which just makes me mad. I would not sell my cooler. I would love it.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

So....you are morally opposed to $5 water but a $40 Vera cooler is okay?

Amanda McD said...

Um...they are so not $40. And you know it, because you got the flyer too.

Nelle said...

I hate when stores advertise and then don't have enough of what they are advertising. Have you thought about contacting the customer service dept for the company? They might try to find one for you. I was wondering what they were going for on Ebay. Sorry you didn't get one.