Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pasta and AstroTurf

Yesterday, I visited Uptown Village in Cedar Hill with my mom and sister. After lunch with my aunt, we walked around for a bit to see all the place had to offer. That's when we stumbled on this:


Oh yeah, it's a mac and cheese bar. You get your basic macaroni and then load on the toppings. Are you kidding me?? Where have you been all of my life Max Cheese?

We also had fun rolling around in the AstroTurf. I couldn't decide if the landscapers were on crack or if they were geniuses. Would you judge me if I used this stuff in my yard?? You know that our children are going to be allergic to everything, and I can see this solving a lot of problems.


Overall, it was a fun day in Cedar Hill. Oh yeah...and it was my dad's birthday too! He had to work, but we did a fine job celebrating for him. Don't worry...we took him out to dinner.



4 comments:

Benita :) said...

I miss my good friend! Yall have to come visit soon!!

~ Benita

The Lewis Family said...

I commented like first thing this morning, and it still hasn't shown up... I must not have pressed enter. Anyways, I would totally support you putting in turf. Seth has been trying to convince me to do that for a year now. Can't wait til tonight. Woohoo.

Lauren Kate said...

There is a mac and cheese place Tim and I heard about in NYC that we'd like to go to. So great that y'all have a place closer!

The Joyce Family said...

My mom and sister have a place in Fayetteville like that called Noodles and they love it! Great place to take toddlers I hear.