Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tour

Today is the day! I have been waiting for Boo Mama's Christmas Tour of Homes for what seems like ages now...patience is not my strongest virtue. I most certainly do not have the best Christmas decorations known to man (I think we decided earlier that Disney World has that covered...more on that later). However, I wanted to play too! So here it is...

The Gingerbread People Welcome You!



Our two ornaments for this year: one for my first year as a librarian, one as a souvenir!




Because everyone needs a tree on top of the fridge...


Some cute friends...





Part of my Dept. 56 North Pole village...


Mistletoe...I think it's prettier in person.


The Kitchen...


My trees...Objects are much more glittery and bright than they appear.


Santa Claus...


Mantle...those purple candles looked red in the store!

I had a cute coat rack for these in our old house...I just got creative with them this year!





Fun Hobby Lobby Find...


Flowers...



And the tree...

Proof that I'm a librarian...One day my kids will appreciate the fact that I have books for every season!


Nothing to say about that one...



Pine cones and Ornaments...

Gotta love the "Happy Everything" plate...it comes in handy!


Dining Room...

Thanks for visiting! I could probably post pictures all night, but I have to draw the line somewhere!


10 comments:

Carol said...

So festive and fun! Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us.

Merry, merry!

Ruth MacC said...

Hi there,
the 'Happy everything' is good! I like your tree and the fact that you put books on the windowsill, nice tough that. I also like the tree in a tin bucket, Great post!

God bless
Ruth

pcb said...

Love your "It's A Wonderful Life" and use of books and although not related to the tour, your blog background.

Sarah Sherman said...

I just love all of your Christmas decorations! You must have a large storage closet to keep them in the rest of the year!

Nise' said...

Thank you for showing us your lovely home. Merry Christmas!

The Joyce Family said...

You are very good at decorating your home for the holiday's! I hope someday I can see it in person.

Heather said...

I love your "Very Hungry Caterpillar" ornament. Eric Carle rocks!

Melodie Norman Haas said...

Everything is so cute! I love the caterpillar ornament, that was one of my favorite books as a child (still kinda is ha ha) and I love the mistletoe testing sign! Thanks for sharing :)

Keetha Broyles said...

I love everything - - - the mantle is very special.

Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

i love the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" ornament! So cute..

Best wishes to you and your family during this Christmas season.