Saturday, December 20, 2008

Old Pizza and Tinsel

This has been such a busy Christmas season! I feel like I haven't had a moment to sit down and gather my thoughts, but now it is finally Christmas vacation. Just for the record, I did not enter the world of education purely for the breaks, but they are a very nice added benefit. If you don't work in education and are quite bitter about the breaks, then I am very sorry. If it makes you feel better, you are probably much less likely to get thrown up on or peed on each day when you go to work. Yes I have been thrown up on...and if you hate Crocs let me just say that those rubber shoes are a lot easier to clean than suede. In fact, they should put that in their advertising. "Crocs: The Shoe that Vomit Won't Ruin." Anywho...this post is not supposed to be about children's bodily functions. It's supposed to be about Christmas!

We have been to more Christmas parties than I can remember lately, but one of the most fun was our Synergy Christmas Party. Friends, desserts, and white elephant presents. Love it! There were some very interesting presents given out this year...have I mentioned that I love my class?

Mike and Shane sportin' their new presents...

A close-up of Mike's present...Oh yeah...that's Sam on the front. Mike hasn't taken it off since he got it.

Jason got some great stuff.

Yes...that's an old pizza...way to go Tomsons!

Brad with the shirt...we stole it from him. I don't know if he'll ever recover.

1 comment:

Lindsay's Blog said...

Hey girl,
I just wanted to tell you that I love reading your blog. You always have something fun going on. It is one of the more interesting ones I read. I hope you are are having a great hoilday and enjoy your time off. Love ya,Lindsa