Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas at the Pink Palace

The last two weeks of December were packed with activities and family fun. My mom, brother, and sister came to town the weekend before Christmas, and we had a lot of fun showing them all the fun things to do around Memphis for the holidays. It was fun, because we had never done any of them either!

We started off at the Pink Palace's Enchanted Forest and Christmas trees. It is not the newest exhibit there ever was, but Max had fun and we enjoyed seeing it. The Christmas trees decorated by different companies and groups were my favorite part!

 Origami Tree


 
Checking out all the trees

 Snowman tree

Ben was fascinated!

 Dr Seuss Tree
 
 My sister and me in the enchanted forest.


 He was both fascinated and freaked out at the same time.

 We didn't know what this was supposed to be. Polar zebra?
 


 Posing on the bridge. He really was excited...I promise.

 
Hanging out with daddy

 Photobucket

No comments: