Sunday, August 03, 2008

Getting There

Well...After a weekend of moving in our house is finally starting to look like a home! I am sorry that I have run out of witty banter (because apparently I find myself witty), but I'll let the pictures do the talking today...

This is the kitchen on Friday...not so good



This is the kitchen as of Sunday...not perfect, but a lot better thanks to my mom...



On the top of the cabinets in the kitchen...what do you think? Let me know if you have any better ideas about what to put up there or if you think anything looks out of place!



The bedroom...what do you think? The black and white are a lot different than what I had before, so it will take awhile for everything to match!



The light well...



And a hallway...

5 comments:

Benita :) said...

Looks great! Want to come and do my house for me? We have lived here for 3 months and still don't have anything on the walls and our office/guest room has boxes everywhere!

Rhonda said...

I really like the bedroom. Who knew I would like black and white so much, but I do!!

P.S. Your mom must be really great.

Lauren Kate said...

It's lookin' real good!!!

The Joyce Family said...

What a beautiful home you have! You're really good at decorating, can you come help me out sometime?

Libby said...

Hey Amanda! I've been so busy here lately, I haven't had a chance to comment...what a beautiful house!! I agree with the Joyce family, you need to come help decorate...very cute!