Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chocolate Fever


Last night, I went to a chocolate factory with some of the girls from my Sunday school class. For those of you whose minds automatically jumped there, no there was not a chocolate river and I only saw one oompa-loompa. Although, it was on my way home, and I'm pretty sure the little guy was just a figment of my sugared-up imagination.

We actually went to Schakolad Chocolate Factory in Grapevine, and we had a blast. We got to eat from the chocolate fountain, make chocolates, decorate chocolate, and we even had a chocolate house building contest. While my blood sugar is returning to normal, check out some more of our pictures!












5 comments:

Kadcock said...

That looks like so much fun! When do you start school? Oh, I made a clipboard and need to post pictures so you can see...

The Lewis Family said...

We are totally doing that! I don't think I knew it was at Schokolad... Yuuuum!

The Joyce Family said...

I so want to go there!! Do you think Tyler would like it?;)
You guys look like a fun group.

Sarah Sherman said...

So sad that I missed chocolate night!! Glad to find your blog. I'm addicted to reading other peoples blogs also =)

Schakolad-Grapevine said...

I'm no Willy Wonka, but it was certainly a lot of fun to have you and your friends here! With your permission, I'd like to "borrow" a couple of these photos for our "Sweet Night Out" portfolio. Is that OK with you?
Thanks...Sandy grapevine@schakolad.com