Saturday, August 30, 2008

Shhh...We're in the Library!

Hello everyone...I am sorry I have been gone for a while now. Things have been CRAZY! When we moved up here, I got a job as a school librarian and it has kept me very busy. Not only am I a first year librarian, but it is a brand new school, so there has been a lot of work to do! We just finished the first week, and it was so much fun! It took a long time to get here, but I am finally doing what I set out to do. Here are a few pictures of the library. I still have a lot of work to do, so it is a work in progress!





4 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

Looks very bright and cheerful...bravo for taking on the task of reminding children that not all information comes from the Internet!

THE DECKERS said...

We are so happy for you. Congrats. It looks great. You should check out our blog when you have time.

The Joyce Family said...

I LOVE it. If I see any ladybug stuff I'll get it for you....is that your theme?

joeandjan said...

Wow! Looks fabulous. I can tell how much work you've put in. Is that a storytime area with the steps? Cool. I'm glad you've loving your job.