Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Toddler Proofing

Before we left for Texas, it became clear that Max was outgrowing his nursery. As in, what used to look cute and decorative became a potential toddler death trap. Every time he would head toward his room, I became convinced he was about to pull the shelves down on his head. And pulling frames off of the table became a favorite activity. So, as soon as we got home I started making changes. One fun purchase and a little rearranging later, and things are much safer (and fun) in Max's world.

This...


Became this...


And this...


Became this...


I think he likes it...



Photobucket

3 comments:

Amber Marie said...

tee hee! Yes, I think he does too :)

Heidi said...

Nope...I don't believe he is having any fun!! :)

joeandjan said...

Is his favorite activity seeing how fast he can empty all the totes?