Thursday, August 04, 2011

Texas, Day 15

Max and I have had a great time this week in Texas. It's been nice to spend some extra time with my dad and the rest of our family, but originally we planned to stay for another reason. My friends from college are getting together this weekend, and after missing the past couple of gatherings I knew I just had to figure out how to be here.

The festivities kick off tomorrow, but since this weekend is mostly about having some fun girl time a few of us got our kids together to play for a couple of hours this afternoon. I had never met some of these cuties, so I was so excited. Max didn't know what to think at first, but he warmed up fast. We had a fabulous time!



Everyone is still!


Max trying to tackle poor Charlotte.


I know you are shocked that Max is trying to steal a cookie in this last one. And sweet Luke let him.

Photobucket

No comments: