Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day!


There's still snow on the ground here in Mississippi, but Monday was our official "Snow Day' around here. I have pretty much decided that I love snow as long as I am looking at it through the window, but we had to get Max's picture on his first snow day! Since he can't really sit up by himself yet, we pretty much just bundled him up, went outside and took a picture, and brought him back in. Ha! I'm sure any Snow Day 2012 we have will look much different!

Doesn't that face just say, "I am so excited about my first snow day that I can hardly stand it?"


Yes. It looks like we are standing in front of a white sheet. But it's snow. I promise.

There's a little smile.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Misty said...

goodness they have the same "little smile!"

Amber Marie said...

ha, actually that face looked more like "this is a strange world"