Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Birthday Greatness

I have been trying to figure out what to do with my birthday money, because that's how I work. I can't stop thinking about it until every penny is spent. Maybe that's why Mike won't tell me where our savings account is (I kid, I kid).

Well, I am happy to report that I have now succeeded. I have spent every last penny. It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My pocket has stopped burning. I am free!

So what did I get? This pretty baby:

It's a Silhouette SD. I've seen them on some of my favorite blogs for awhile now, so when I saw a promotion on eighteen25 yesterday, I was sold. They totally got me. The SSD is similar to a Cricut, but without the individual cartridges. It will probably take me forever to learn how to use it, but I am ready for the challenge. Let the crafting begin!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

This is hilarious! I used to see these things on a wedding blog I used to read. People making their own invites, etc. I laughed because I suck at crafts and have to pay people to do them.It's comforting to know that you're hardcore crafts :-)

joeandjan said...

You better hide it when your mom comes or it might come up missing!

Misty said...

I follow eighteen25 as well! We will have to have a crafting day! (so I can play with your new toy. lol)