Thursday, September 09, 2010

Thursday...The Day of Rest

Today has been pretty low key. Last night my blood pressure got pretty high, so they went ahead and sent me into the hospital to get checked out. After spending some time in triage hooked up to monitors and having tests run, they decided to send me home. Although my blood pressure is a concern, there are no other indications that anything is wrong, and they really want me to get past the 38 week mark. So, bedrest for me. At least until my appointment tomorrow, where I'm really hoping he says I can get up and move around as long as I take it easy. Apparently lying around doing nothing isn't nearly as fun as it seems like it would be!

In the meantime, I'm busy thinking about all the things I could be doing! Like pulling out my fall decor. Need some fall inspiration? The Inspired Room's Fall Nesting Party is going on, and there are some really cute ideas. Have I mentioned how much I love pumpkins?

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Lewis Family said...

I've thought about you all day... wondering how your day of rest was going! You should just get out the Friends dvd's and watch them over and over again all day. Maybe I need to go on bed rest, too;)